Academy of Dallas News/Announcement
Pre-K Partnership Opportunity
Academy of Dallas is soliciting Proposals from preschool providers and childcare centers who are interested in being considered for a Pre-K public/private partnership with the Academy. Providers must currently provide Pre-K for 4 year olds and meet one of the following status requirements to be considered:
- Texas Rising Star program provider with a three-star certification or higher;
- nationally accredited;
- Head Start program provider;
- Texas School Ready! Participant;
- Or meet the requirements under Texas Education Code Section 29.1532.
Proposal must include the following information:
- (i)center name;
- (ii)licensing number;
- (iii)accreditation status;
- (iv)ages served;
- (v)number of certified teachers;
- (vi)curriculum used for 4 year olds;
- (vii)assessment used for 4 year olds; and
- (v)an explanation of the type of partnership you are interested in creating with the Academy.
Proposals must be received no later than February 19, 2020 and are to be submitted to email@example.com. Questions should be directed to the same e-mail address.