April 17, 2020
Dear AOD Staff, Parents and Guardians:
We hope this letter finds you remaining healthy and well under these trying circumstances. In our effort to keep all informed, I wanted to share with you the latest information received from our Governor, Greg Abbott.
Effective today, Friday, April 17 at noon, Governor Greg Abbott issued an executive order declaring that ALL TEXAS schools will remain closed for the duration of this school year.
Having said that, the education of our children still remains our top priority in spite of the new learning methods required since the onset of COVID-19; therefore, our campuses will continue our Distance Learning program as we have been throughout this school year.
As always, we will keep you informed with updates as we receive them, and sincerely appreciate your patience and understanding. Please continue to take care of yourselves and your children.
Dr. Ross F. Williams Jr., Superintendent
- April 17, 2020: AOD COVID-19 School Closure Extension Letter
- March 31, 2020: AOD COVID-19 School Closure Extension Letter
- March 24, 2020: AOD COVID-19 School Closure Extension Letter
- March 19, 2020: AOD COVID-19 Executive Order, Governor Greg Abbott
- March 17, 2020: AOD COVID-19 School Closure Extension Letter
- March 12, 2020: AOD COVID-19 Facility Spring Break Deep Cleaning Notification Letter
- March 11, 2020: AOD COVID-19 and Regular Hygiene Procedure Letter