Thank you for your interest in Academy of Dallas Charter School.
Bilingual Front Office Receptionist-The Receptionist provides a first impression of the school to students, families and the community by responding to phone calls and general information requests.
- High School Diploma/GED required
- Bilingual in Spanish and English. Strong reading and writing skills in both languages
- Ability to lift and carry orders and deliveries short distances
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Experience in a school environment is preferred
- Answer telephones, and respond to emails
- Assist with lunch and meal duties as assigned
- Interact with parents and students in a professional and inviting manner
- Be proactive about helping the school succeed in daily operations
- Assist scholars and staff as necessary